Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm gonna make you work-make you work work-make you work!!

Last Saturday night the Juice Singles Crew had to go on a pub crawl. I don't know if I divulged the full details of the Santa Pub Crawl... but needless to say, it is a great night and details are always sketchy.

On the most recent crawl, Melissa and I met two boys that were on our bus and hung out with them most of the night. They were pretty cute and super nice. There was only one little problaimo... the guy I was talking to is named BJ... this might be ok for the normal person, but for me, I just wanted to yell out Blow Job, like I had tourettes, ever time I heard his freaking name....

Melissa being the good friend that she is joined right on in this past week and has shown support by nicknaming her Nick, Dick.

So, Blow job and Dick are taking us out tonight on a date. Blow Job called me earlier and asked what we wanted to do or what we had in mind... and instantly I was reminded of my mother. She once told me that a boy picked her up for a date and asked her the same question, she said she got out of that car and told him, "If you don't have a plan for me, than I am not going to waste my time with you!!"... So, in honor of my mother I said, "I have been making decisions all day... so tonight, you and Nick (in my mind thinking Dick) have to make all the plans, and they better be good! Call me to tell me what time I need to be ready!" And I promptly hung up the phone.

Now, we shall see!!!!!

No comments: