Thursday, November 1, 2012

And The Award Goes To........


My company’s busy time is just wrapping up.  Each year we create a theme and have t-shirts made and play occasional office games to add a little levity to a time when we would otherwise want to punch each other.
 
This year’s theme was Wizard of Oz and the wrap up party is today.  Everyone is supposed to vote on the five people that are most like the characters:  Dorothy, Tin Man, Cowardly Lion, Scarecrow and Glinda the Good Witch.
 
Just when I thought my mane would secure me the Lion win or this would be a replay of prom and my vote count would be a big ol’ goose egg… guess who got Glinda!  Yeah, baby!  This chick!
 
Um, hello!?!  Out of the whole office, I win the beautiful, kind, princess.  They even gave me a tiara to wear to the party.
 
 
 
I would like to Reply All to the All Staff email with a speech, thanking my mother for teaching me how to always do my hair and make up nicely and God, of course, for the opportunity…
 
Wait, what?  Too much with the speech?!

No comments: