Monday, October 31, 2011

The Best Time Of The Year

Remember when I was feeling so down in the dumps because this is my favorite, favorite, favorite... oh, and did I say favorite, time of year and I was missing out on all the beautifulness?!

Well, this weekend totally made up for it. It was the perfect fall weekend.

Friday, we went to a haunted house. The suspense of standing in line at a haunted house is so great....

Saturday we went to a pumpkin patch that had a pedal go kart track (that I dominated at), a petting zoo (at which I promptly asked BF for quarters so I could feed the animals... as if I was 6) and a corn maze! That night, we carved pumpkins, roasted the pumpkin seeds and had delicious chili!

And yesterday was trick-or-treating!

If I was more of an organized planner, I could have shared pictures of this amazingness with you... but I definitely dropped the ball on that one. So, you are just going to have to take my word for it that it was the perfect fall weekend!

No comments: