Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Future Plans


I love this little nugget so much. Like, seriously, so much.
If you don't know who she is, I would like to introduce you to my gorgeous baby sister.
She is coming to stay the weekend with me in two weeks... actually one and a half... and I can't hardly wait.
All this anticipation has me missing her and thinking about her a lot and it dawned on me that there is probably something that I should tell her and really, what better way to do so than via my little bloggity blog. After all, we are all friends here and there are no secrets. Right? Right?!?!
Anyway... back to the situation at hand. I vacillate between knowing that I am going to be completely happy on my own living life as a single, strong, independent woman and really wanting to be a mother and a wife. One of the reasons why I would choose the latter is when I think about who is going to take care of me when I am old and have problems with peeing my pants.
It is only then, that I can take comfort in knowing my beautiful baby sister and her future husband and kids will have a housemate.
Thank you in advance. And before you complain, my love, please remember that once upon a time, I had to change your diapers. This is only fair.

No comments: