Friday, January 4, 2008

Who Knew?

I think I have shopped for a good pair of Khakis my entire life and have never found a pair that I actually liked. They either fit and were too short or did fit and were long enough or... I don't know, something was just always wrong.

So, Victoria's Secret had a pair that I really liked. I have never ordered anything online and with my track record would be taking a huge chance by not trying them on... but shipping was free so I threw caution to the wind. I got them and shockingly, they were great.

Side note: The reason why it is an even bigger deal to me than the average person, is that for some reason I have a hatred for returns. I am not all about returning things.

Recently, I saw a swim suit on Victoria's Secret website that was so cute... khaki pants were a risk... but I think every woman in the world would agree that a swim suit is something that definitely needs to be contemplated in a dressing room... by yourself, several friends, and perhaps a Polaroid. I did it though, I took a chance and ordered it. I got it today, tried it on, and guess what... Perfect!!! Thank Goodness.

Turns out not trying stuff on the way to go!!!!

No comments: