Wednesday, January 9, 2008

NAMASTE



I have been getting kind of board with my normal gym routine, so last night I decided to change it up. I left work and went straight to Step class, then Abs, then Body Pump, and ended my night with an hour long yoga work out.

Prior to this, I think I may have tried yoga once with a DVD in my living room and threw my back out, so I never tried again. It was totally like you see on TV. Dimly lit lights, relaxing music, earth loving people in the lotus pose cleaning their aura with deep breathing…. It was kind of crazy. I didn’t care though, I was all about it. I took my sweaty shoes and socks (Yum, huh) off and joined right in. I am not gonna lie though, the first time I did the “Swan Dive” into “Downward Dog” move, I for sure felt like a dumb ass.

I was just waiting for someone to fart… and concentrating on it not being me!!!!

No comments: